Scary Halloween Party Costumes and Accessories
Dressing up as a character and making you look astonishingly different from everyone out there, is surely a must for a Halloween, party lover. Putting on a scary costume is what takes so much thought processing and time. But, follow a simple checklist, and your shopping will be easy, and of course, your costume will rock after all the list items are checked.
- Halloween Wigs- Hair extensions, wigs, and hair spray will save your day and give a most desired look to you without much hassle.
- Special Halloween Masks- Get something cool for yourself and also buy spare for others too. It doesn’t matter whether you are throwing a party or attending one as a guest.
- Specific Weapons and Armor- Going for “Game of Thrones” themed costume or anything like that, then armour and weapon will bring your costume to life.
- Character Specific Hats and Differently Colored Gloves
- Character Specific Costumes- including T-Shirts, dresses, corsets, and bras (specifically for wonder women, Catwoman, and super woman characters), Hosiery, specific skirts and leggings, attractive petticoats and tutus, special bodysuits, Cool Robes and capes for the enhancement of your character. This is just sneak a peek of what you can have for a great costume apparel. You’ll get to see a great variety of everything while shopping as per your desired costume.
- Jewelry- This is one of the most important accessories, that is vitally needed to make a costume look great and perfectly haunting.
- Wings and Wands- If you have thought of becoming a magician this year and then having a cool wand will be a must. Or accessorize any costume with cool wings.
- Glasses or other Eyewear- For a nerdy look of your character, use of glasses is always great. And some characters demands this accessory for a complete look. Else different sort of eyewear is available in the market to give a complete aura of your look.
- Hauntingly attractive Contact lenses of ambient colours- Use of vibrantly yellow, red or crystalline blue contact lenses will provide a strikingly haunting appearance to your face. Such glistening lenses never go wrong.
- Boots- High boots are a hit in any Halloween Party. There are plenty different designs are available to choose from.
- Pet Costumes- Well, obviously you won’t forget to dress up your pet. Get some cool costumes for your pet too.
Haunted House Decoration Items
A perfect scene setting of a Halloween party is an essential thing to do. It may seem tricky to many, but setting the haunting scene is extremely easy, and also a fun thing to do. If you get to buy and make following Halloween supplies and decorations, you’ll have a perfect spooky scene.
- Garland- Beautify your mantel, wall, or food table in a true Halloween essence using black and orange coloured, Halloween Garland. It will attract all of your guests
- Candy Labels- This spooky label will add a fun element to your Halloween themed celebration and will attract many to admire your arrangement.
- Pumpkin Ice Basket- This is the best and easiest thing to do in the home. Simply transform your pumpkin into the cool beverage container. This peculiarly goes perfectly well with your Halloween party.
For Haunted and Scary Scene Setting
Following are some more great ideas to adorn your Halloween party with hauntingly scary effects, all over the place.
- Fake Spider webs
- Zombie Portraits- Who isn’t scared of these deal people. Simply stunning items to make a frightened feel in the room.
- “Dare” Sign on the Entrance- Perfect to set the scary scene right from the entrance.
- Ghost Mirror on the walls
- Danger Signs- These could be placed all over the room.
- Human Skeleton Cutout Spread these cutouts visible or hide out somewhere. It’s a sure item in a Halloween party.
- Bat Cutouts- Place these cutouts on the walls to make a perfect setting effortlessly.
- Haunted Doorbell Sign
- Skull shaped Door Knocker
- Black chandelier
- Haunted Ghost Banners
For Table Decoration
So, the walls are all set, food and beverage containers are made. What about table setting? Simple, arrange following items on the dinner table to make it look exactly what a scary table must look like.
- Bloody Roses
- Black Roses with Skull hand
- Skull Candle
- Bloody Candelabra
- Skull Candelabra
- Zombie Baby
These things gave you an idea to set your table; you can alter as per your preferences.
The place is giving great vibes of a strikingly killing and hauntingly scary now. So, what’s next? Let’s check out the food counter now. Food surely is delicious, but here, in a Halloween themed party, the food must look scary too.
Here are some of the cool options to go for. You’ll get an idea by these items to how to garnish your food with a kick of scare and frighten.
- Swamp Punch- Not an actual one, but make it look like as a swamp.
- Bloody Poison Punch- Make a Red coloured drink and serve as blood.
- Witch’s Fingers- bake bread sticks and use almonds as nails. Give this disk a kick with tomato sauce.
- Caramel Apples- Wrapped with dark chocolate, delicious yet spooky.
- Boo Brownies- Write Boo on the dark chocolate brownies with white chocolate and vice versa.
- Dracula Denture Cookies– Make chocolate chip cookies and stuff small marshmallows as teeth. A perfect to serve at the Halloween Party.
Fun Activities and Halloween Party Games
- Pass it on Ghost Story
- Halloween Feel Box Game
- Horror Movie Trivia
- Halloween Jinx
- Battle of the Balloons
- Corn Candy Race
- Pumpkin Carving Party
- Murder Mystery Game
Other things to Must Haves
Your party essentials all ready, but go through following items too and then all is set.
- Spooky Music
- Serving Dishes
- Beverage Cups and Plates
- Tablecloths and Utensils
- Treat Bags